Business Transformation Program Manager
A global financial institution is looking to hire an experienced Business Transformation Program Manager who will lead and drive a multiyear ongoing transformation strategy and adoption of agile and lean methodologies across the bank's global capital markets business. The role is critical to cultivating an adaptive organization as the bank looks to improve operational efficiencies and instill a culture of continuous improvement.
Other responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
* Providing leadership for End to End process analysis governance framework, including maintenance of the End to End review playbook and templates and helping to enforce adherence to governance standards across the business segment
* Identify the current state and developing the future state end-to-end process design for the assigned business process areas
* Provide strategic consultation for solving complex business problems, breakage points and identified operational gaps defining impact, prioritization, and estimates to remediate, including proposed roadmap
* Build relationships within and across the business line to identify innovative approaches to address execution issues and needed enhancements such as procedures, templates, standards and tools to the Segment and Enterprise teams.
* Drive Process re-engineering, standardization and feasibility analysis along with global product operations leaders
To be successful in this role, one must have:
* At least 10 years of experience in the industry and 5 years in a similar role
* Experience program managing large scale global and complex initiatives and implementations
* Strategic thinker and visionary who can also roll up sleeves to ensure proper execution
* Strong understanding of global capital markets and the processes therein
* Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent leadership and negotiation skills
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200720126E. Licence Number: 16S8216. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017
Application Email: APJI.firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Salary: SGD 175000
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be a Singapore Citizen or Authorized to work in Singapore.