Altitude Alliance Pte Ltd - Elsa Yang Organisation
View Jobs from Altitude Alliance Pte Ltd - Elsa Yang Organisation
We are a leading general agency representing AXA Life Insurance and has been providing innovative insurance solutions to meet the specific personal and business needs of our stakeholders. Both our clientele and business trend has steadily grown over the years through our relentless long term relationship wiith our clients, our
professional good customer services, financial advisory role and follow ups. By redefining insurance, we truly differentiate ourselve and nevertheless win the trust of our stakeholders.
We are fast expanding and to serve our stakeholders better, we have recently launch the Agency Development Manager program whereby a fresh candidate* can become a Financial Manager in 18 months or less. Candidates who has prior working experience in the Banking and Financial industry will have an accelerated career path to assume the post of Agency Development Manager.
If you love a challenging career with an unlimited income opportunity, with the flexibility of managing your own
working time schedule, amidst a friendly and cohesive ambience, then look no furthrr, we like to hear from you.
- Understanding and addressing potential cleint's need for income protection, savings and investment,healthcare, retirement, business continuity and estate distribution.
- Provide continuous and professional services and support to client's ever changing financial at their different stages in life.
- Acquiring new business clientele while maintaining current portfolios.
- Tactful negotiation of contract with prospect.
- Planning for both personal and corporate client on risk and wealth management, succession and estate planning.
- Process contractual financial documents and safe keeping of it's records.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Singaporean or SPR
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
- Sound communicator and inter personal skills.
- Goal oriented, self driven and pro active in character.
Interested candidates are requested to call 65893415 to arrange for an interview or kindly email your resume to email@example.com
* Candidates are to meet the conditions spelt out by MAS